Here is a beautiful Tiki measuring 48 inches tall, made out of solid wood. Tiki Kanaloa is mostly known as the Tiki of the ocean but also love. He is the god of fishing, who built the first fishpond in Hana. He is the god of husbandry and farming, represented by the 'o'o , the digging stick, which penetrates the earth and makes it fertile. He is the god of war and conflict, but also of resolution and healing."
* Tiki: Kanaloa Tiki representing abundance, fishing, good crop, love
* Wood: premium Monkeypod wood
* This is a beautiful piece of art! These Tikis were carved with great attention to details
* Size: 48" tall X 14" X 9"
* Finish: outdoor Sikkens finish with Butternut tone
* Great conversation piece
This sculpture is a beautiful piece of art! The original statue is now part of a priceless collection of the Bishop Museum. Provenannce: Kona.
Place it by your entrance to greet your guests and to protect your home with it's powerful presence!
Also a great gift idea with MUCH ALOHA!
|Copyright 2006. Hamakua Trading LLC, P O Box 30, Ninole, HI 96773|